You often hear Kevin talk about being a long-term investor. But what if you want to have a little fun being a trader?
Here are Kevin's 6 tips:
1) Carve out some funds you are willing to lose.
2) Decide on a system you want to use.
3) Put in time to learn and understand the system
4) This should not feel like gambling.
5) Don’t forget a sell discipline
6) Don’t let emotion get in the way.
With Kevin Myeroff from NCA Financial Planners
Aired 7/29/2020 WTAM AM 1100
Securities offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. (RAA), Member FINRA/SIPC. RAA is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of RAA. RAA does not provide tax or legal advice. In this regard, this communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI and WV. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced. To learn more about the professional history of our financial advisor(s), please visit: brokercheck.finra.org/