While it appears we have a long way to go as COVID numbers are rising, Kevin has some thoughts on lessons learned so far and debunking some sweeping generalization.
1) Lesson learned: Emergency funds are necessary
2) Lesson learned: You can’t fight the Federal Reserve
3) Lesson learned: Leadership matters (Mnuchin and Powell)
4) Sweeping generalization: Commercial real estate will collapse and everyone will work from home.
5) Sweeping generalization: Face to face meetings are a thing of the past
with Kevin Myeroff from NCA Financial Planners
Aired 7/1/2020 WTAM AM 1100
Securities offered through Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. (RAA), Member FINRA/SIPC. RAA is separately owned and other entities and/or marketing names, products or services referenced here are independent of RAA. RAA does not provide tax or legal advice. In this regard, this communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the states of AK, AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI and WV. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific state(s) referenced. To learn more about the professional history of our financial advisor(s), please visit: brokercheck.finra.org/