Family Meetings are a perfect opportunity to talk
about legacy, values, and traditions.
The things that families are made of.
Our families are built on moments that turn into lasting memories. One area we often overlook at the center of our family is money and the role it plays in creating those moments and family experiences.
Family Meetings are not your typical dinner conversation. These meaningful dialogues create an opportunity to educate your family on your financial and estate plans – and most importantly, your family values around money.
Your NCA team will work with you to create a customized agenda that best meets your goals and keeps your family’s personal objectives top of mind. We can discuss as much, or as little, as you desire.
Led by You, Facilitated by NCA, Customized Agenda
Start your personalized conversation with one of the meeting options below:
- General overview of your family’s financial thought process
- Philosophies you’d like to pass on to the next generation
- Basic financial education
- Option 1 plus sharing your asset picture
- Discussing different account types and their taxation
- Best practices when inheriting assets
- Options 1 and 2 plus reviewing estate planning documents
- Understanding roles and duties
- Communicating end of life wishes
To learn more, Click HERE
Here for you. Here for life.
Please Note: The scope of any financial planning and consulting services to be provided depends upon the terms of the engagement, and the specific requests and needs of the client. NCA does not serve as an attorney, accountant, or insurance agent. NCA does not prepare legal documents or tax returns, nor does it sell insurance products.